Thank you for your interest in applying to enrol into Armadale Senior High School. We accept enrolment applications at all times throughout the year.
Policies & Procedures
All enrolments into Western Australian Public Schools are administered by the School Education Act (1999) and its associated Department of Education policies. Decisions made on all enrolment applications are made in accordance with these processes; and are based on key criteria such as: a) age of student, b) residential location, c) visa status and d) educational needs.
A parent or legal guardian who has responsibility for long term care, welfare or development of the child is responsible for completing the enrolment form.
- Visit the Armadale Senior High School Administration Office to collect an enrolment package.
- Complete the Enrolment Application. Compile the relevant supporting documentation, and return the required pieces to the Armadale Senior High School Administration Office.
- Attend an enrolment interview with a Deputy Principal.
Required Supporting Documentation
- Your child’s birth certificate
- Your child’s Australian Immunisation Register (AIR) Statement – available on MyGov or by telephoning 1800 653 809
- Proof of address – e.g. utility bill (water, electricity, gas), council rates or tenancy agreement
- A copy of your Medicare card, health care card and driver’s licence
- Any further relevant documentation – learning support requirements, Family Court orders, access restrictions, change of name declarations or medical plans
FOR STUDENTS NOT BORN IN AUSTRALIA, PLEASE ALSO PROVIDE:
- A copy of the child’s passport, including date of entry into Australia
- A copy of the child’s Visa subclass notice – from the Visa Entitlement Verification Online (VEVO) system
- Australian Citizenship certificate
International applications should be directed to TAFE International WA (TIWA).