Armadale Senior High School (SHS) accepts enrolment applications at all times throughout the year.
Applications for Year 7 to 12 – 2020
For enrolments into Armadale SHS occuring for the rest of this year,
- Complete and return the Expression of Interest form or visit the Armadale SHS Administration Office to complete or pick up an enrolment package.
- Compile the required supporting documentation, and complete the application for enrolment form.
- Attend an enrolment interview with a Deputy Principal to discuss the transition process.
Applications for Year 7 – 2021
Thank you for your interest in applying for enrolment for Year 7 2021. Please follow the instructions below outlining the enrolment process.
Enrolment applications should be returned by the end of Term 3 2020. However, you are encouraged to submit documentation in full as soon as possible to ensure placement.
- Print and complete the attached Expression of Interest form
- Email the form to Armadale.SHS@education.wa.edu.au or send in the mail to 169 South Western Highway Armadale WA 6112
- An enrolment pack will be sent to you for completion. Please compile the required supporting documentation, and return to Administration for processing.