Armadale Senior High School is a diverse school campus offering academic and vocational programs to cater for the individual needs of our students, from Years 7 to 12. Positive relationships are at the heart of effective learning and we are committed to ensuring our students are supported by staff that care, know them well and encourage them to be the best they can be at all times.
We recognise the importance of engagement to ensure students achieve their best and our school’s vision for Teaching and Learning is:
- Building positive relationships focused on interpersonal and social development
- Recognition of the teacher as a role model
- High expectations of all students which are clearly defined and linked to accountability
- Reflective, innovative, engaging and relevant lessons which are linked to the real world
- Safe rewarding and engaging classrooms where progress is celebrated and ongoing positive reinforcement takes place
- An atmosphere of collaboration and co-operation in which learning takes place
A dedicated and caring staff that strive to improve student academic and social outcomes.
A wide variety of programs and pathways including Academic Extension, Industry Program, ATAR (university), VET and approved specialist programs in Visual Art and Information Technology.
A comprehensive Student Engagement and Support team dedicated to the well being of all students. This team includes two student managers, three year coordinators, psychologist, nurse and chaplain.
Outstanding ICT facilities for all staff and students including 5 dedicated computer rooms and over 180 laptops.