Other Exciting Pathways for Students
At Armadale SHS we cater for a wide variety of students interests, talents and careers pathways. These pathways focus on developing students knowledge, skills and qualifications in order to be successful in career and life.
ATAR University Entry Courses
Applied Information Technology, Accounting, Mathematics, English, Chemistry, Economics, History and Geography.
VET Courses – Preparing for the Workplace
Armadale Senior High School has a vibrant and varied VET (Vocation Education and Training) program catering for a number of different student interests.
VET qualifications are open to all students in Year 11 and 12, and students in Year 10 in the Specialist Art and Specialist Information Technology Programs. Choosing to undertake a VET qualification over a Course of Study has a number of advantages:
- Students complete nationally and industry recognised qualifications whilst still at school
- Qualifications can link directly into Apprenticeships and Traineeships post schooling
- Where possible students undertake Workplace Learning in their chosen field, gaining real world experiences
- The school environment, as much as possible, mirrors a professional workplace
- Additional points for entry into TAFE are granted to students who have completed qualifications.
Please contact the school directly for more information regarding VET qualifications
For more information regarding Vocation Education Training.