Download a PDF file of the 2020 Uniform Pricelist
The Armadale Senior High School community endorses the wearing of school uniform as it addresses issues of equality, school tone and security. All students are expected to wear full school uniform in recognition of the part each student plays in the development of a cohesive, strong school community.
All uniform items have the school logo and are supplied by the uniform shop. The uniform shop is run by Uniform Concepts. The school uniform has been endorsed by the Armadale Senior High School, School Board.
- The range of uniform pieces is varied enough for your child to individualise their look, cater for the WA climate and accommodate Armadale SHS activities.
- Upper School (yr10-yr12), Boys have a choice of shorts, trousers, tracksuit pants with white shirt for males and a zip up jacket.
- Upper school (yr10-yr12) Females have the option of a skirt, shorts or trousers with white shirt and a zip up jacket.
- Lower School (yr7-yr9), Boys have a choice of shorts and trousers with Navy polo shirt for males and a zip up jacket.
- Lower school (yr7-yr9) Females have the option of a skirt, shorts or trousers with Navy polo shirt and a zip up jacket.
- The sports uniform (yr7-yr12), consists of shorts (black) and polo shirt (grey).
- There are also a number of optional items available to purchase from the uniform shop such as scarfs, ties, blazer,
- Shoes are to be fully enclosed and black, white or grey only.
- Socks white or black, tights black.
The Uniform Store has samples and offers a fitting service to enable parents to order uniform requirements for start of school in 2018. It is important to ensure orders are made as soon as possible particularly for fitted items such as the upper school girls/boys shirts.
Wednesday and Fridays 8.15am – 11.15am
Telephone: 0459 042 588
Before Commencement of Term
4 December 8:15am-11:15am 2:30pm-5:30pm
29 January 9:00am-4:00pm
30 January 9:00am-4:00pm
3 February 1:00pm-4:00pm