Financial support provided by parents has always played a significant role in enhancing Government schools’ capacity to add value to students’ learning experiences. The continuing partnership between schools and parents is vital to ensuring that all students receive a level of education sufficient to carry them forward in today’s society.
The Admin office will be open from Tuesday 28 January 2020 for the payment of school accounts and the completion of the Secondary Assistance Scheme (SAS) forms (please remember to bring your Pension or Health Care Card).
Uniform Shop Opening Hours
The uniform shop will be open on:
Wednesday 27 November 8:15am – 11:15am & 2:30pm – 5:30pm
Wednesday 4 December 8:15am – 11:15am & 2:30pm – 5:30pm
Wednesday 29 January 9:00am – 4:00pm
Thursday 30 January 9:00am – 4:00pm
Monday 3 February 1:00pm – 4:00pm
Payments of School Accounts
Payments can be made using the following options:
- In person: using cash, cheque, money order, Eftpos or credit card at Reception from Tuesday 28 January 2019: 7.30am – 3.30pm
- By mail: using cheque, money order or credit card and completing the details on the bottom of the school account and posting to P.O. Box 189, Armadale WA 6992. Please note that if using credit card we only accept Visa and MasterCard.
- By phone: using either your Visa or MasterCard credit card. By direct debit:
- Please complete an Instalment Payment Authority available from Reception.
- Direct deposit into bank account
please put student surname and initial in reference.
Compulsory charges are to be paid by 12 April 2019. We are aware that this may be difficult for some parents. Should you wish to negotiate an individual repayment plan please contact the Manager of Corporate Services prior to the due date.